At Gentcreate we are open to mutual business opportunities with influencers & brand ambassadors who can connect to our brand.
- Our affinity is to create a community of gent's and their better halves interested in all things dapper, elegant and classy.
- We are a lifestyle brand focusing on outfitting a gentleman from head to toe in accessories, clothing, gadgets and more.
- As we strive to listen to our community of more than 100.000 strong on Facebook & Instagram we are constantly updating our shop and blog posts with items and topics that may provoke interest for such a demographic.
- That being said, we are always on the look for influencers and brand ambassadors eager to work with us on building brand awareness with exciting earning potentials and sponsorship programs for interested individuals.
- We love to work with influencers to offer free items in exchange for brand awareness in form of shoutouts/blog posts and more!
- For influencers & brand ambassadors interested in our items and brands we offer free posts on our page in exchange for pictures with our products!
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO EARN AS AN AFFILIATE WITH US:
- You may proceed to apply to our affiliate program and earn when someone buys ANY item generated from your link.
You will see a dashboard with easy to follow analytics like how many people viewed the page from your link/clicked/bought an item and your earnings.
- We are REALLY excited to expand our brand and work with exciting influencers.
FOR INFLUENCER & BRAND INFLUENCER APPLICATION:
- Contact us via:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - Leave your Instagram name, we will contact you.
- Instagram - Direct message.
- Or this contact form to start:
Earn Money as an Affiliate Marketing Fashion Blogger
An affiliate marketing fashion blogger is someone who finds inspiration for their blog in fashion and lifestyle topics. They recommend products to their followers and if someone buys a product they recommend, the blogger gets a commission. Fashion bloggers are typically either hobbyists or work professionally as bloggers. They can earn additional income through affiliate marketing, sponsored posts, and brands that they represent.